Pressure Tank Valve
The tank valve, with one female thread to connect with the male thread in pressure tank, and the other part is a quick connection for PE hose as outlet of pure water to faucet.The main size is 1/4 tube-1/4 female thread. We can make toolings for your special demand.
These pressure tank valves have been designed to allow temporary servicing of downstream equipment and must only be used in the fully open or fully closed position. DO NOT USE THESE VALVES: In a partially open position to control flow; to provide a permanent termination; without tubing assembled or plugged (or threaded connections sealed) or as a tap or “faucet”.
- Material: Food Rank POM&EPDM o-rings, with NSF/WRAS/FDA/ROhs certification
- Color: White
- Liquid: Water/beverage
- Temperature: 1-65℃
- Packing: 100pcs/bag, 16bags/ctn.
- OEM: Available
- MOQ: 500pcs
- Supply ability: 500,000pcs/month
- Application: RO water purifier, Water dispenser, Coffee machine, Vending machine, Other fluid systems
- Fast, easy installation.
- No soldering, gluing, or crimping.
- Removable, and reusable.
- Food grade.
- Lead free and non toxic.
- Push to connect technology
- For plumbing, heating and irrigation.
- Quick and convenient assembly, saving time and expense.
- Push to connect for the perfect connection every time.
- OEM/ODM are both available.